Monthly Communication and Meeting Routines:
Week 1 – Week 2:
- Monthly update email goes out with the month’s schedule of LARC meetings, partner agency events, and other resources
- Chair, Secretary, and other Officers communicate about the agenda for this month’s meeting
- Monday: Send Full Committee meeting reminder with agenda & previous minutes
- Wednesday: Full Committee meeting
- Friday, 5:00 pm: Events and partner reports for next month submitted (CLICK HERE) subcommittee reports submitted (CLICK HERE), and agenda items submitted for meetings
You can add LARC’s calendar to your own calendar in the following ways:
- Not a Google user: Use this link to access LARC’s calendar from other applications (like Apple devices); copy & paste into any calendar product that supports the iCal format: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/oklarc%40oklarc.org/public/basic.ics
- Google Calendar users: Use this link to access LARC’s calendar in any web browser, then copy to your Google calendars from there: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=oklarc%40oklarc.org&ctz=America/Chicago
- Or, go to the Calendars page at http://www.oklarc.org, click the event, click copy to my calendar, set reminders from there.
If you have an event you would like to add to the calendar on this website, publicize to the LARC membership, add on our Facebook or Twitter, or announce in a meeting please see the Monthly Communication and Meeting Routines above, submit a partner report, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.